Spring Break Fun & Games week
McChord Library would like for you to join them in their Spring Break Fun & Games activities. Each day of the week a new activity will be offered!
- Design your own button. Pick up a button design template from McChord Library or Book Patch Children’s Library, or download the template from here. Design and color your button, bring it to McChord Library and we’ll make it into a button you can wear. Limit is one button per patron — any age can participate! Available April 5-9.
- Monday-Paracord craft for ages 10 and older. Pick up your kit at McChord Library or Book Patch Children’s Library starting Monday, April 5, first-come, first-served while supplies last.
- Tuesday-Hour of Code. See a how-to video at fb.com/JBLMlibrary Tuesday, April 6 at noon. Take the Hour of Code class online, bring your completion certificate to McChord Library and you’ll receive a prize (one per person).
- Wednesday-Mad Science with Shelly at fb.com/JBLMlibrary. Look for a special spring break video featuring peep catapults Wednesday, April 7 at 4 p.m. Pick up your kit to follow along beginning March 31, while supplies last.
- Thursday-3D printing instructional video at fb.com/JBLMlibrary. Interested in 3D printing? Learn more Thursday, April 8 at 4 p.m. See how to print 3D artwork on the 3D printers at our libraries.
- Friday- “Among Us” game on your tablet, computer or mobile phone on April 9 at 4 p.m for an hour. Registration is required on the Libraries Calendar of Events beginning Friday, April 2. Voice chat will be available through our Discord.