- Monday - Friday: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- By appointment only or email
- Phone: 253-966-4998
- A deposit is required to confirm events for the facility's rooms and to secure a specific date along with the signed contract. The deposit only guarantees that you have a room reserved. All function rooms are assigned according to the anticipated guaranteed number of guests. If there are fluctuations in the number of attendees, the Catering Office reserves the right to re-assign the function rooms accordingly.
- Final head count is due no later than seven days prior to the vent.
- If the event is canceled 45 days or more prior to your event date, 100% of your deposit will be refunded.
- If the event is canceled less than 45 days prior to your event date, 100% of your deposit will be forfeited.
- Cancellation requests may be made over the phone or in writing. The entire deposit will be refunded if the function is canceled 45 days or more prior to function date. No refund for cancellations within 45 days or less of function.
- Commercial Visa or MasterCard are accepted for event payments. Payment in full is due no later than the day of the event.
- Service Charge of 20% will be added to all Food & Beverage Contracts with the exception of no-host bar sales.
- Linens are $6 per tablecloth & $1 per napkin.
- Transportation/Delivery Fee $100
- Outside Patio: Weekday=$150, Weekend=$300
- Pine View: Weekday=$200, Weekend=$425
- Eagle View (Bar): Weekday=$200, Weekend=$525
- Eagle/Pine: Weekday=$400, Weekend=$900
- Outside Patio: Weekdays=$150
- State Room: Weekdays=$175, Weekends=$250
- Rainier Room: Weekdays=$175, Weekends=$250
- Forest/Cascade Room: Weekdays=$175, Weekends=$250
- Entire Ballroom: Weekdays=$500, Weekends=$800
- Patio: $150
- Conference Room: $175
Welcome to Centralized Catering, the one-stop shop for all your catering needs. To better serve our guests we have moved to a centralized concept for catering. Now you call one number to schedule your event at American Lake Conference Center, McChord Club, Cascade, or the Bistro Patio. Look for this concept to start on 1 Oct 2020. We look forward to serving your event needs in the future.
Due to COVID-19 this structure will be used until further notice and modifications to the menu will occur once COVID-19 is over.
Hours of Operation:
Event refund and cancellation policy:
Events held on Sunday will incur a Sunday Premium Fee. Fees: Up to 50 guests: $350
The room rate for conferences/meetings is for an 8-hour period. The room rate for catering events/banquets is for a 4-hour period. During business hours 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. clients are allowed to set up 2.5 hours before their event. Early access before 9 a.m. or any additional set up time is $50/hour.
American Lake Conference Center:
The Bistro at Russell Landing