- Armed Forces Family Team Building (AFFTB) Overview
AFFTB is a modular training program that is organized into three levels. It provides the knowledge and self-confidence to take responsibility for yourself and your Family. Many of the courses can be applied to resume and career building, self-development and leadership skills.
· Personal growth and professional development
· Knowledge of resources
· Strong communities
- AFFTB Training & Classes
AFFTB is a modular training program that is organized into three levels:
· AFFTB (Level I) Military Knowledge (K) Modules train basic information about the Army: You will learn about Army life and how to manage daily challenges by discovering how to decipher Army acronyms, use community resources, attain better financial readiness, and understand the goal and impact of the Army mission on daily life.
· AFFTB (Level II) Personal Growth and Resiliency (G) Modules train personal growth skills: Learn how to improve your personal relationships, communication and stress-management skills. Discover how teams form and grow, how to solve problems and how to resolve personal conflict. You will also learn about Army traditions, customs, courtesies and protocol.
· AFFTB (Level III) Leadership Development (L) Modules train leadership skills: Thrive in the Army and civilian life by expanding leadership skills. You will learn effective communication techniques and how to mentor others into leadership positions. You will understand the different leadership styles, how to run an effective meeting, manage group conflict and how to be an effective coach.
AFFTB is a program that is flexible to meet the unit/organization needs. AFFTB classes and/or concept blocks of training are offered upon request from the unit/organization. The concept block curriculum is determined by the specific unit or organization's needs. Contact the Program Manager to coordinate.
Armed Forces Family Team Building (AFFTB) empowers you, through self-development and leadership skills, basic Army knowledge and specialized training, to maximize your personal and professional potential.