- The DPFR Mission
- Our mission is to assist Service members and their Families maintain mission and Family readiness by promoting and teaching resiliency, stability and self-reliance.
- DPFR Locations
Waller Hall Hours of Operation
Monday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Tuesday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Saturday Closed Sunday Closed Federal Holidays Closed
Waller Hall is the main DPFR hub on Lewis main and includes:
AER, Casualty Assistance, DEERS/ID Cards, EFMP, Financial Readiness, Mobilization/Deployment & SSO, In/Out-Processing, Reassignments, Relocation Assistance (and Lending Closet), Retirement Services, Separations/Transitions, Special Actions/Passports, Survivor Outreach Services.
DPFR - McChord Hours of Operation
Monday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Tuesday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Saturday Closed Sunday Closed Federal Holidays Closed
DPFR on McChord is our second main hub and includes:
Air Force Aid Society, Community Information Services, Military Personnel Flight, Financial Readiness, EFMP, Mobilization/Deployment & SSO (and Lending Closet), Military & Family Life Counselors, FAP Life Skills Education.
Additional services in this location include DEERS/ID Cards, JAG and more.
Bldg. 2008-B (SAP & EAP)
2008B N. 3rd St.
Bldg. 2013-A (FAP, NPSP, SHARP, FOCUS)
2013A N. 3rd St.
Visit the JBLM FRC website for more information.
6993 Jackson Ave.
Hawk Career Center (SFL-TAP, ERP, FRP, CIS)
11577 41st Division Drive
Monday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. Tuesday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. Wednesday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. Thursday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. Friday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. Saturday Closed Sunday Closed Federal Holidays Closed
Visit the Escape Zone website for more information.
- Register for DPFR Classes, Services & Events
Register for DPFR Classes, Briefings or Schedule Appointments:
- Classes & Appointments for AFFTB, Employment, EFMP, FAP, Mob/Dep & SFRG training, Relocation Services, SFAC, SHARP/RAD, SOS, Volunteer, Suicide Prevention & EAP Civilian training)
- JBLM Financial Classes & Appointments (includes AER)
- JBLM Armed Forces Continuing Education Services (Education in-processing, Advising, Career Skills Program and GoArmyEd101)
- JBLM Military Personnel Division (Retirement & Transition Services)
- JBLM Waller Hall ID Cards & DEERS
Reserve Meeting or Event Space
- List of DPFR Programs and Services
DPFR Programs & Services (former AFCS, ACS, A&FRC Programs)
- Air Force Aid Society (AFAS)
- Armed Forces Family Action Plan (AFFAP)
- Armed Forces Family Team Building (AFFTB)
- Army Emergency Relief (AER)
- Community Information Services (CIS)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employment Readiness Program (ERP)
- Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP)
- Family Advocacy Program (FAP)
- Soldier & Family Readiness Group | Key Spouse Training
- Financial Readiness Program (FRP)
- Installation Volunteer Corps (IVC)
- Mobilization, Deployment & SSO
- Outreach Program
- Relocation Readiness Program & Newcomers
- SHARP & SAPR
- Service Member & Family Assistance Center (SFAC)
- Substance Abuse Prevention (SAP)
- Survivor Outreach Services (SOS)
DPFR-Sponsored Programs & Initiatives
- Families OverComing Under Stress (FOCUS)
- Foster Parent Recruitment Initiative
- Military & Family Life Counselors (MFLC)
- Mary Bridge Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Nutrition Services
Additional DPFR Programs & Services (former DHR Programs)
- Records Management, Mail & FOIA
- Military Personnel Division (DEERS/ID Cards, Reassignments, In/Out Processing, Transition Processing Center, Retirement Services, Personnel Readiness & Soldier Actions, Casualty Assistance)
- Service Member for Life - Transition Assistance Program (SFL-TAP)
- Education Services (ACES, Advising, Academic Testing, APT, Colleges, Related Programs & Resources)
- Retirement Services (Army)
- Retiree Activities (Air Force)
- DPFR eNews
- Can't find what you're looking for?
Directorate of Personnel & Family Readiness (DPFR)
As an Army-led joint base with a diverse population, Army Community Service (ACS) and the Airman & Family Readiness Center (A&FRC) combined in 2014 to embrace our joint-base culture as Armed Forces Community Service (AFCS). In 2017, AFCS then merged with The Directorate of Human Resources (DHR) to create the Directorate of Personnel & Family Readiness (DPFR).
► Our History
DPFR on Joint Base Lewis-McChord is Your Community Navigator