- More DPFR Programs (former DHR programs)
Additional DPFR Programs & Services (former DHR Programs)
- Records Management, Mail & FOIA
- Military Personnel Division (DEERS/ID Cards, Reassignments, In/Out Processing, Transition Processing Center, Retirement Services, Personnel Readiness & Soldier Actions, Casualty Assistance)
- Service Member for Life - Transition Assistance Program (SFL-TAP)
- Education Services (ACES, Advising, Academic Testing, APT, Colleges, Related Programs & Resources)
- Retirement Services (Army)
- Retiree Activities (Air Force)
Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM) Directorate of Personnel & Family Readiness (DPFR), a combination of Armed Forces Community Service (AFCS) and Directorate of Human Resources (DHR) programs & services, provides numerous programs and resources for Service members, their Families, Retirees, Survivors and DoD Civilians.
Our programs and services span multiple locations on JBLM. For a complete list of programs, locations and links, please see below. For questions or to be directed to your nearest facility, call +1(253)967-7166 (Lewis Main) or +1(253)982-2695 (McChord Field).
For former DHR programs not listed on the MWR Facilities & Programs page, please see below.