Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Assistance Program Overview & Training
The JBLM Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free, confidential, referral and counseling/consultation service that is available to DA Civilians, Family Members & Retirees.
The goal of the EAP is to help individuals over the age of 18 deal with personal problems which may be affecting performance, productivity or relationships in the workplace and beyond.
EAP is available to assist with:
- Short-term counseling/consultation
- Problem solving
- Navigating the substance abuse assessment & treatment process
- Diversity & the intergenerational workforce
- Relationship discord
- Other challenges
Note: Meeting with EAP does not jeopardize your job — it’s a voluntary program designed to help employees.
Types of training include:
- Communication styles training
- Civility in the workplace
- Employee Resiliency
- Ongoing JBLM EAP Supervisory Training (Supervisors only)
- Ongoing JBLM EAP Training (JBLM NAF or AF Employees)
- Additional specialized training available upon request
For assistancem or to schedule training or an appointment with EAP, please call +1(253)732-2214.
- EAP Locations & Contact Information
EAP Cell Number: +1(253)732-2214
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|