- No more than 10 people are allowed in the facility at any time. Entry is first come, first served.
- Masks are required for all visitors ages 2 and above, and must be worn at all times
- If you are feeling unwell, or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please plan your visit for another day.
- Escape Zone Overview
Learn, socialize and have fun with this fun, creative play facility on McChord Field.
The Escape Zone offers parents and their children ages 5 and younger a place to learn and play together.
- Benefits of Visiting the Escape Zone
Benefits of visiting and participating in activities at the Escape Zone include:
- Daily learning activities that teach children recognition of colors, shapes, letters, crafts, art and fun.
- A chance to meet other parents to create friendships and a support system.
New and experienced parents can benefit from our guest speakers and parent resources.
•New to McChord Field?
Let us make you feel at home!
•Spouse about to be deployed and you aren’t sure what to do?
We can help with resources and contacts to make it easier while they are gone.
Join the fun at the Escape Zone Parent & Child Activity Center on McChord Field! The Escape Zone FREE & open to all Military Spouses and Civilians with base access.
COVID-19 Protocols are in effect. This means:
Click HERE to view our brochure.