Employment Readiness Program (ERP)
- Employment Readiness Program (ERP)
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) assists Families to meet the challenges associated with career planning and job search by providing expert help and resources through a cohesive, standardized employment support program.
We provide a full range of information and referral services and assistance in the areas of employment, education and training. Services are designed to give eligible personnel and their Family members the competitive edge necessary to secure employment and include:
- Resume Assistance
- Job Application
- Career Transition
- Career Counseling
- Employment Appointments & Classes
Do you need help with your resume? Not sure what career path you want to pursue? Need to prepare for the big interview? Sign up for an appointment with one of our career counselors and get that one-on-one attention. Just set up an appointment and we will take it from there!
Employment Readiness is able to teach on a wide variety of employment related courses. Special subject courses can be set up upon request.
These Courses are held Monthly:
- Resume 101: Assists in preparing a current, effective resume; particular attention is paid to modernizing the resume & articulating value of the participants. Participants will leave with structured knowledge of how to compose a competitive resume which reflects their best qualities.
- Complete Federal Resume: Explore deeper into usajobs.gov and the Federal Resume. This course will teach participants the tricks and strategies of the job search and Federal Resume format.
- Interview Ready: How to prepare for a successful job interview.
- Employment Events
- Employment Readiness Office Locations
HAWK Transition Center
11577 41st Division Dr., Room 212
Service Member & Family Assistance Center
9059 Gardner Loop, Room 168
Bldg. 100 (The Castle)
100 Joe Jackson Blvd.
- Employment Partnerships
The Department of Defense established the Spouse Education Career Opportunities program to provide education and career guidance to military spouses worldwide, offering comprehensive resources and tools related to career exploration, education, training and licensing, employment readiness and career connections.
The Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) is a targeted recruitment and employment solution for spouses and companies that:
Partners Fortune 500 Plus companies with ALL Military Services
Provides human resource (HR) managers with recruitment solutions – military spouses
Prepares military spouses to become competitive, “job ready” applicants
Connects military spouses with employers seeking the essential 21st century workforce skills and attributes they possess
The MyCAA Scholarship program can help you get the credentials you need to achieve your career goal.
- Useful Links
JBLM Employment Events on Facebook: JBLM Unlimited and JBLM AFCS/DPFR
JBLM Job Board (for employers & job seekers)
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|