- Service member programs must not be displaced.
- Children 12 years old and under may not use mechanical cardiovascular equipment, or strength, sauna, or steam rooms or jacuzzi areas at any time.
- As a Family member, children and youth (15 years old and under), not otherwise prohibited in paragraph 8–20d(2), must be actively participating in the same activity and under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Youth must be a participant in a special program, organized and conducted by CYS, schools, or other authorized youth organizations.
- Children of kindergarten age and older will use gender-appropriate showers, locker rooms, and bathrooms.
From AR 215-1 Chapter 8-20D
Youth use. All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a reasonable, responsible, and prudent manner in accordance with facility rules and regulations. Youth may use adult indoor physical fitness centers only under the following provisions: