Walk and Wade Fishing Trip
Learn the ins and outs of fishing for sea-run cutthroat and other fish. You’ll need waders, wading boots, a 5- or 6-weight fly rod, intermediate line or an intermediate sink tip, good rain jacket, hat and polarized sunglasses. Participants will receive directions to meet up at the location. $60 per person
- Wednesday, Feb. 5, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 12, 1:30-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 4, noon-4 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 11, 1-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 18, 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.