- Cardio equipment, Life Fitness Strength Circuit and workout DVDs for facility use.
- An indoor track to run or walk, rain or shine (10 laps equals 1 mile).
- The Armed Forces Wellness Center has temporarily relocated to Nelson Recreation Center while Jensen is under renovation, 3168 2nd Division Dr, Lewis Main. 253-966-3757.
- Soldier programs must not be displaced.
- Children 12 years old and under may not use mechanical cardiovascular equipment, or strength, sauna, or steam rooms or jacuzzi areas at any time.
- As a Family member, children and youth (15 years old and under), not otherwise prohibited in paragraph 8–20d(2), must be actively participating in the same activity and under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Youth must be a participant in a special program, organized and conducted by CYS, schools, or other authorized youth organizations.
- Children of kindergarten age and older will use gender-appropriate showers, locker rooms, and bathrooms.
- Civilian Fitness Program
Get on track with your health and fitness goals with help from this DOD program that permits employees to exercise during work hours. Employees must coordinate with their supervisors and observe the program's rules. Supervisor approval, a medical release and a health and fitness screening must be accomplished before starting the program. Download the Civilian Fitness Program forms to get started.
This facility features:
Interested in volunteering with MWR? Learn more here or call this location for details.
Youth use. All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a reasonable, responsible, and prudent manner in accordance with facility rules and regulations. Youth may use adult indoor physical fitness centers only under the following provisions: