- Fax for mission-related documents
- Copier at a rate of 10 cents per page
- DVD/VCR for in-library use only
- Audio for in-library use only
- Scannerfor free
- Quiet study rooms: 3 (2 person capacity)
- Get a Library Account
Stop by a JBLM Library and register for a library account today!
You’re eligible* if you are:
- Active duty military (all services) or a Family member.
- Retired military or a retired Joint Base Lewis-McChord civilian worker or a Family member.
- A civilian employee or contract employee assigned to JBLM, MAMC or Yakima Training Center.
- An intern, medical student, ROTC student, or foreign service member training at MAMC or Joint Base Lewis-McChord.
- A transitional assistance Soldier or a Family member.
- JBLM Education Center students with no military affiliation who have proof of enrollment.
* Members of the Armed Forces, civilian employees and contractors on TDY at JBLM qualify for short-term cards. MAMC in-patients and their Families may also qualify for short-term cards.
What can I do with my library card?
With a PIN, you can do the following from home (or anywhere else you have in internet access):
- Reserve and renew books, DVDs, music and games.
- Use online library databases.
- Access ebooks, eaudiobooks and emusi.
I'm ready to sign up. How do I get my PIN?
- Go to MY ACCOUNT. Note: if you receive the message "there is a problem with this website's security certificate" click on continue to this website (not recommended)."
- Click on GET A PIN.
- Enter the email address you provided when you registered for a library account.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Access your email and follow the instructions for creating your PIN.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||9 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
Services we offer:
Events: CALENDAR OF EVENTS