Try the SMOGA Burger!
- Game stations with 55-inch HD monitors for both Xbox One and PlayStation4
- All stations are internet-ready and connected for casual play, tournaments and challenges
- Origin gaming computers
- Internet surfing computers
- Free WiFi throughout the facility
- Check out all of our upcoming gaming tournaments! Enter and win!
- Catch all the sports action, UFC Pay-Per-View fights and more
- Movie room equipped with HD projector, 15-foot screen and Bose Surround Sound
- HD TVs equipped with DirecTV
- Brunswick Tournament 9-foot billiard tables
- Large outdoor covered patio with a fire pit, multiple wall-mounted TVs and sound system
- 2 ATMs
- The GO Transit shuttle stops outside every 20 minutes
- Located next to Wilson Sports & Fitness Center
Hours of Operation
|Monday||10 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 1 a.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 1 a.m.|
|Sunday||10 a.m. - 11 p.m. (We open 30 minutes earlier during football season)|
A hi-tech recreation facility for ages 18 and up.
BOSS – Better Opportunities for Single Service Members office
Warrior Zone Cafe – Great food, Battle Bean coffee specialties and beer on tap
Gaming and computers
Movies, big screen and TVs
Spaces to gather
Warrior Zone Annex
McChord Field Service members no longer need to go to the Warrior Zone on Lewis North for gaming action! Visit the Warrior Zone Annex located inside Sounders Lanes. We have PS4s and Xboxs! See the list of games available for check out here. For DOD ID cardholders ages 18 and up. The Warrior Zone Annex is free to use!
Follow us on our Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/jblmwarriorzone
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ByJvz59