McChord Outdoor Pool
Soldiers Field House Pool
Aquatics Egg Hunt
- Schedule of classes and programs
- Admission to the pools is open to Military ID Cardholders.
- Only U.S.C.G. approved floatation devices are allowed.
- Children must be at least 6 months of age to use the swimming pools.
- Kimbro Pool – Indoor
This facility is used for recreational and fitness swimming.
- Seven 25-yard lap lanes during Fitness Training and Lap Swim
- 2 water slides
- A wading pool with spray features for young children
- Men's and women's locker rooms
- Various fitness training equipment such as kick boards, pull bouys, paddles, fins, and lifejackets
- Kimbro Indoor Pool is for recreation. Military training is available at the Keeler Pool.
- Non-swimmers are not permitted to utilize the slides. Children must pass a swim test.
- Children 4 years and under must be within arm's reach of a guardian 18 years or older.
- McChord Outdoor Pool
Bldg. 736 5th St JBLM McChord Field
Located between the McChord Fitness Center and McChord Fitness Annex Tel: +1 (253) 982-2807
Open Memorial Day through Labor Day. Currently closed.
Hours: Daily from Noon to 7 p.m
- One 25-meter lap lane during Recreational Swim times
- Various fitness training equipment such as kickboard, pull buoys, paddles, fins, and lifejackets
- Wading pool
- Diving board
- Soldiers Field House Pool – Indoor
3236 2nd Division Dr. and Handrich, JBLM Lewis-Main
Located inside the Soldiers Field House & Sports Fitness Center
Tel: +1 (253) 967-5390
This facility is used for fitness and recreational swimming, unit PT and Dolphins Swim Team training.
- Six 25-meter lanes
- Diving well with a 1-meter board and a 3-meter platform
- 6 lap lanes
Unit and Profile PT
- Unit PT is offered Monday-Friday from 6:30 to 7:30 a.m.
- Profile PT is only offered Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Reserve pool space and time for your training needs. Our instructors will lead your unit through a challenging workout.
- To schedule unit PT, fill complete our Military Training Reservation form and a risk assessment. Bring them to the Soldier Field House Indoor Pool; Monday through Friday from 5:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Keeler Pool – Indoor
9993 Garfield Street, JBLM Main
Tel: +1 (253) 967-6652
This facility is used for recreational, fitness swimming and military training
- Size: 30x15meters
- Seven 30-meter lap lanes and a 3-meter tower for military training
- 2 Shallow-Water Egress Trainers; 1 for the Stryker and 1 for the HUMVEE
- Fitness training equipment such as kick boards, pull buoys, paddles and fins
Military Training Reservations
Units can reserve pool space and time for training needs. Our qualified instructors can lead your unit in physical training, combat water survival and other requests.
Military Training Aquatics Classes
Download the Military Training Reservation form.
Warrior Battalion Transition Physical Training
- WBT Trainingis offered each Monday and Wednesday from 6:30 to 7:30 a.m.
As our Soldiers heal, they adjust to the many aspects of their lives, including their careers, mental and physical well-being. Our medical experts and staff help individuals to successfully transition back into the Army or to civilian life. Soldiers and staff meet regularly to set goals for success, and to take advantage of abundant resources to accomplish these goals, whether they stay in the Army or become Veterans in their communities.
Keeler Pool Rules
+1 (253) 967-9210
JBLM has 4 aquatic facilities for recreation, military training, classes and programs throughout the year.