Soldiers Field House Pool
Aquatics Egg Hunt
- Kimbro Pool – Indoor (closed until further notice)
Located inside McVeigh Sports & Fitness Center
Kimbro Pool will be closed until further notice for repairs to the main and wading pools.
This facility is used for recreational and fitness swimming, as well as swim lessons.
- Seven 25-yard lap lanes.
- Two water slides in deep water (non-swimmers are not permitted to utilize the slides. Children must pass a swim test).
- A wading pool with spray features for young children. The pool is currently closed for repairs.
- Various fitness training equipment such as kickboards, pull buoys, paddles, fins and lifejackets and a recreational basketball hoop.
- McChord Outdoor Pool
McChord Pool is closed for the season. See you next year!
Patrons must show their ID card and provide contact information for facility access. Hand hygiene will be mandated for all patrons upon entry utilizing alcohol-based sanitizer.
When visiting McChord Pool, please follow guidance from aquatics employees to ensure your safety and the safety of others. Pool rules.
- Soldiers Field House Pool – Indoor
Located inside the Soldiers Field House
The Soldiers Field House Indoor Pool is open for unit training, youth swim lessons and lap swim. Please call 253-967-5390 to make a reservation.
- Six 25-meter lap lanes.
- Diving well with a 1-meter springboard and a 3-meter platform.
- To schedule unit PT, fill complete our Military Training Reservation form and a risk assessment. Bring them to the Soldier Field House Indoor Pool weekdays from 5:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Keeler Pool – Indoor
This facility is used solely for military training.
- Size: 100 feet x 50 feet
- Seven lanes and a 3-meter tower in the deep end
- Two shallow-water egress trainers: 1 for the Stryker and 1 for the HUMVEE
- Parent & Toddler Classes
(6 months to 3 years)
Youth Swim Lesson Calendar
These sessions are a great way to introduce your little one to the joy of swimming. The cost for 6 lessons (twice a week for 3 weeks) is $10 per child.
Instructions to enroll for Youth Swim Lessons via ‘Recreation’ WebTrac:
Log-in using your Username and Password.
Select ‘Aquatics Classes’.
To enroll, click the shopping cart to the left of a beginner level lesson with days and times that work best for you. Please keep in mind that ages 6 months- 3 years are designated as Parent & Tot Aquatics, ages 4-5 are designated as ‘Preschool A’ and ages 6 and up are designated as ‘Level 1’.
Under the appropriate enrollee’s name, select the box underneath ‘Activities for Enrollment’ and then select ‘Add to Cart’.
Read and ‘OK’ all youth swim lesson requirements. If you do not wish to abide by the requirements, you cannot enroll any children swim lessons.
Read and ‘Agree’ to the Activity Waiver.
Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’. You will be prompted to enter debit/credit card information at this time and a receipt will be emailed to you, or you can print a copy. If you need further assistance please call +1(253)967-5026.
- Learn-to-Swim Levels 3 & 4 classes
Youth Swim Lessons Calendar
Sign up for our Learn-to-Swim levels 3 & 4 classes! The cost is $20 per youth (ages 6-16) for six lessons. Held twice a week for three weeks.
Call +1(253)967-5390 to set up a swim assessment. Once the assessment is completed, we will assist with registration if your child meets the requirement for the level.
Kimbro Pool and Keeler pool are currently closed.