- View the 2021 Spring & Summer rate card. Effective April 1, 2021.
- Download the Eagle's Pride Score Card
- Lessons for individuals, groups and tournament clinics. Eisentrout Golf Academy
E1 – E5 ACTIVE DUTY:
E6 & ABOVE / RETIREE / DOD CIVILIANS:
PUBLIC: Mon–Fri, Excludes Holidays
MILITARY SENIORS: 60 yrs+, Mon–Fri, Excludes Holidays
PUBLIC SENIORS: 60 yrs+, Mon–Fri, Excludes Holidays
JUNIORS: Ages 6 – High School
*POWER CARTS per rider, shared cart
Golfers who require their own cart pay an additional fee. Not applicable to singles or threesomes. Based on availability.
RENTAL CLUBS - Basic
RENTAL CLUBS - Demo
We’re located 9 miles from Lacey, approximately 7 miles from Hawks Prairie and just around the corner from JBLM and DuPont. Maps Link
From I-5 (Heading North) take exit #116. Turn left when you reach the end of the off-ramp. Cross the overpass, and the golf course is on the right.
From I-5 (Heading South) take exit #116. At the end of the off-ramp turn right, the golf course is on the right.
- Dress Code
- Service members may wear their military uniform on the driving range and putting green, but may not wear it to play golf.
- Shirts must be worn at all times. Shirts or blouses must have a collar or sleeves, with the exception being ladies golf shirts. Jeans may be worn but may not have tears. Shorts must be hemmed.
- Tank tops, muscle shirts, bathing suits, short shorts, gym shorts, cut-offs, halters, sweatpants or attire exposing the midriff are not permitted.
- Any clothing item, including hats, that contain profanity, suggestive or obscene material is prohibited.
- All golfers must wear soft-spike golf shoes, tennis shoes, golf sandals or rubber-soled shoes. Hiking shoes and flip-flops are not permitted.
- Pro Shop Staff, Players Assistants or Management will be the final authority in judging which clothing or shoes may or may not be worn.
Please call +1(253)967-6522 for a tee time.
Eagle's Pride is a treasure of the Pacific Northwest, nestled in the shadow of magnificent Mount Rainier. It's one of the best courses in Western Washington and is open to the general public.
With its impressive design and perfectly-groomed layout, this 27-hole championship course features exceptional greens, manicured fairways and forgiving rough with tee boxes designed for all levels of golfers.
The golf course uses the original 18-hole (winter course) configuration starting in early November. The course switches to the 27-hole (summer course) layout in late March. The exact dates are determined by the golf course manager and superintendent.
Golfers enjoy year-round practice at our lighted and heated facility that offers 10 covered hitting areas. A driving range with “natural grass” hitting areas is also available.
Range Balls: (50) $6.
We are a certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary!