- Fax: free for mission-related documents only
- DVD/VCR: in-library use only
- Audio: yes in-library use only
- Scanner: free
- Copier $.10 / page
- 20 person capacity
- LCD projector Screen
- 2 person capacity
- Get a Library Account
Stop by a JBLM Library and register for a library account today
You’re eligible if you are:
- Active duty military (all services) or a family member
- Retired military or a retired Joint Base Lewis-McChord civilian worker or a family member
- A civilian employee or contract employee assigned to JBLM, MAMC, or Yakima Training Center
- An intern, medical student, ROTC student, or foreign service member training at MAMC or Joint Base Lewis-McChord
- A transitional Assistance (TA) soldier or a family member
- JBLM Education Center students with no military affiliation who have proof of enrollment
- Members of the Armed Forces, Civilian employees, and contractors on TDY at JBLM qualify for short-term cards
- MAMC in-patients and their families may also qualify for short-term cards.
Get a PIN
With a PIN you can do the following from home (or anywhere else you have Internet access):
- Reserve and renew books, dvds, music and games
- Use online library databases
- Access ebooks, eaudiobooks & emusic
To obtain your PIN
- Go to MY ACCOUNT. Note: if you receive the message "there is a problem with this website's security certificate" click on continue to this website (not recommended)"
- Click on GET A PIN.
- Enter the email address you provided when you registered for a library account.
- Click SUBMIT
- Access your email and follow the instructions for creating your PIN
Hours of Operation
|Monday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
Full-service "super branch" of the Lewis -McChord Library System.
Services we offer:
We have space availiable to meet your needs.
Conference room:*Call to make reserve in advance
4 Quiet study rooms
Check our online CALENDAR OF EVENTS for new and regularly scheduled events and activities.
Kid’s Story Time: Thurs. 11am & 3pm
Adult Programs: Monthly - except December
(guest speakers & activities)