Date: Jul 20 2019, 7 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Freedom is not something we here in the U.S. take for granted. The brave military members of the U.S Armed Forces ensure our safety each and every day. It is our honor to host a run in the name of those military members with the Freedom Run July 20.
The Freedom Run consists of a 10 miler, 5K and 1K event. We will also have a banner displayed for all to sign in order to display who you're running for whether they are currently serving, or have served in the past. A display of flags to line the finish line-stretch will stand boldly for those who we have lost. All finishers will receive a medal. T-shirts are guaranteed for participants who register before July 10.
Event details and schedule
- 3-6 p.m. Pre-race packet pickup at Northwest Adventure Center
July 20, 2019
- MWR Fest Tent
- 5-6:30 a.m. Packet Pick-Up. NO Day of race registration (SOLD OUT).
- Please arrive early to allow for parking.
- 7 a.m. 10-Miler starts
- 7:15 a.m. 1K starts
- 7:30 a.m. 5K starts
- In honor of the Freedom Run; red, white, and blue will be the themed attire. Military members are welcome to wear uniforms.
- Those who are active duty military (attached to JBLM) may compete to qualify for the JBLM Army 10-Miler Team by running in the 10-Miler Freedom Run! The Top 5 male & female active duty times will advance to the Army 10-Miler in Washington DC. All expense paid TDY.