Travel Camps and Cabins
The travel camp is open year-round. We have 48 full hook-up sites with cable television and currently five tent sites. Our campground is located on the shores of beautiful American Lake. For your convenience our campground has common areas that offer lounge areas with color television, coin-operated washers and dryers and restrooms with shower facilities. On-site we have a sewage dump station for patron use. All full hook-up sites have individual sewer as well. We have a propane tank fill station, RV maintenance facility and a selection of RV accessories on-site.
Our state-of-the-art outdoor facility opened, featuring a beautiful community of recreational cabins, is an absolute hit with Service members and their families looking to get away and live the great outdoors fantasy.
What's inside: A hi-tech recreation facility for DOD ID card holders ages 18 and up.
BOSS – Better Opportunities for Single Service Members office
Warrior Zone Cafe – Great food, Battle Bean coffee specialties and beer on tap
Gaming and computers
- Game stations with 55-inch HD monitors for both Xbox One and PlayStation4
- All stations are internet-ready and connected for casual play, tournaments and challenges
- Origin gaming computers
- Internet surfing computers
- Free WiFi throughout the facility
Movies, big screen and TVs
- Catch all the sports action, UFC Pay-Per-View fights and more
- Movie room equipped with HD projector, 15-foot screen and Bose Surround Sound
- HD TVs equipped with DirecTV
For more information on the Warrior Zone visit the program page.
Whispering Firs Golf Course
Whispering Firs features 18 holes and 6,646 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. The course rating is 71.8 and it has a slope rating of 122 on Blue grass. Overall, the golf course is a challenging, yet fair course.
Open holidays except for-Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve and New Years