Child Caregiver Job Fair
JBLM is looking for child caregivers! Pay: $15.28-$21.51 per hour.
Flexible hours, $500 bonus after 6 months!
Required documents: Résumé, high school diploma/GED certificate/college transcripts, Social Security card and government issued photo I.D.
- Priority access to childcare.
- Shopping privileges at the Exchange.
- Gym and pool access.
- Full access to leisure activities (bowling, golf, skate parks, beachside picnic
- areas, on-base dining, special events and festivals).
- Travel discounts and discount tickets to popular attractions across the U.S., movies, sports and more.
- Affordable recreational rentals.
- Access to MWR ranges, marina, cabin rentals, travel camps and more.
- Use of self-help auto center, arts & crafts center, library programs and more.
- Developmental with in-house training leading to promotions and pay raises.
- Serves as a Child and Youth Program Assistant in a Child and Youth Services program and maintains control of and accounts for whereabouts and safety of children and youth.
- Plans, coordinates, and conducts activities that meet the physical, social, emotional and cognitive needs for program participants based on the group and individual children and youth.
18 and over with high school diploma/equivalent can apply. Selections made the same day! To expedite the application process, please create your USA Jobs profile at USAJobs.gov.
Position description: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/605858600
Eagle's Pride Golf Course
Open to the public! Course may close early based on weather and play. With regret, tee times can not be accepted over email.