JBLM Basewide Job Fair
No base access required! Job offers may be extended same day for some positions.
Looking for a job? Attend the JBLM Basewide Job Fair at Eagle's Pride Golf Course Saturday, Feb. 5!
Participating agencies: MWR, Exchange, Madigan Army Medical Center, Texas Roadhouse, Directorate of Emergency Services, IHG Army Hotels.
Only agencies listed above may be interviewing on-site.
Required documents: Resume, Social Security card, photo ID and birth certificate or Passport.
Additional required items for Child & Youth Services positions: High School diploma/GED certificate/college transcripts.
- 100+ Child and Youth Program Assistants (child caregivers)
- 15 Cooks
- 14 Food & Beverage Attendants
- 4 Recreation Aids
- 1 Lead Recreation Assistant
- 12 Custodial Workers
- 3 Laborers
Job descriptions can be found at USAjobs.gov.
- Shopping privileges at the Exchange.
- Gym and pool access.
- Full access to leisure activities (bowling, golf, skate parks, beachside picnic areas, on-base dining, special events and festivals).
- Discount travel and tickets to popular attractions across the U.S., movies, sports and more.
- Affordable recreational rentals.
- Access to MWR ranges, marina, cabin rentals, travel camps and more.
- Use of self-help auto center, arts & crafts center, library programs and more.
The Exchange is continuously recruiting for the following positions:
- Food Service Workers - Hiring Bonus $1,500
- Starbucks Barista - Hiring Bonus $1,500
- Customer Experience Associates (Cashiers) – Hiring Bonus $1000
- Laborer (Stocker)
- Safe and secure environment
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- 20-40 Hour Work Weeks
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Pension
- 401K and Holiday Pay/Shift Differential
- Mass transportation benefit
- Opportunity to grow a career
- Military spouse employment opportunities
- Access to base Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) facilities
- The best benefit of all, serving Warfighters and their families!
- Pharmacist, GS-11
- Pharmacy Technician, GS-5/6 and 7
- Health Technician (Surgical), GS-07, $10,000 for 1 year commitment and $20,000 for 2 year commitment.
- Nurses-Medical Surgical, GS-10 $10,000 Recruitment Bonus
- Nurses-Emergency Room, GS- $10,000 Recruitment Bonus
- Nurses-OB/GYN, GS-10
- Nurses-Family Medicine, GS-10
- Nurses-Surgery, GS-10
- Nurses-PEDS, GS-10
- Nurses-Radiology Department, GS-10 or GS-11
- RDCS Certified Echocardiography Technician, GS-8, $5,000 Recruitment Bonus
- RCIS Certified Cardiovascular Technologist, GS-8, $5,000 Recruitment Bonus
- LPN’s, GS-5 and 6
- Nursing Assistant, GS-4
- Medical Support Assistant, GS-05
Madigan Army Medical Center benefits:
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Thrift savings plan
- Workers’ Compensation
- Long-term care insurance
- Liability insurance
- Severance pay
- Lump-sum annual leave payments
- Survivor benefits.
Texas Roadhouse Positions
- Food Service Worker NA-2
- Cook NA-4
- Cook NA-6
Directorate of Emergency Services
Department of the Army Security Guard, $44,448 yearly. Paid uniform allowance and opportunity to get paid overtime daily.
|Supervisory Firefighter||$87,614 - $113,902 per year|
|Public Safety Dispatcher||$49,392 - $64,204 per year|
|Maintenance Worker Helper||$24.34 - $28.37 per hour|
|Police Officer||$50,704 - $64,121 per year|
|Facility Utilization Specialist||$73,098 - $95,022 per year|
- Current JBLM COVID-19 mitigation strategies apply. Please be mindful of onsite protocols at the event.
- Pursuant to EO 14043, all Federal employees, regardless of duty location or work arrangement, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by November 22, 2021, or before entrance on duty if after November 22, subject to exceptions as required by law.
- If selected, the agency will provide information regarding what documentation is needed and how to request any legally required exceptions from this requirement.
- Proof of vaccination will be required. To ensure compliance with this mandate, review the vaccination requirements, to include timelines for receiving required doses, at the following: https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/vaccinations/
Eagle's Pride Golf Course
Open to the public! Course may close early based on weather and play. With regret, tee times can not be accepted over email.