- Conducts assessments with individuals and Families; and provides assistance and referrals to the appropriate program or agency.
- Maintains an extensive resource file of local public, private and voluntary service agencies and organizations to assist individuals and Families get the assistance they require.
- Waller Hall, 2140 Liggett Ave. (Lewis-Main)
- McChord, 100 Col Joe Jackson Blvd. (Located in the Customer Service Mall)
- Service Member & Family Assistance Center (SFAC), 9059 Gardner Loop (Lewis-Main)
- Hawk Career Center, 11577 41st Division Dr. (Lewis-North)
AFCS Community Information Services provides a centralized point for information and referral to a comprehensive network of internal and external agencies, services and programs. CIS will point you in the right direction. Visit us at one of our main locations in Waller Hall or M&FRC McChord, or call 253-967-7166 / 253-982-2695
We have CIS staff available to assist you in several locations: