Date: May 27 2020, 7 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Joint Base Lewis-McChord is looking to hire Child & Youth Program Assistants (aka child caregivers). CYPA positions are available working with all age ranges 6 weeks -18 years. Non-appropriated Fund (NAF) positions are open to all qualified candidates eligible for appointments under U.S. employment conditions.
Applicants must be 18 years old at time of appointment and be able to communicate in English, both orally and in writing.
Interested applicants must submit the following documents (in PDF format) between 7 - 11 a.m. on Wednesday, May 27 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current resume with current address and phone number
- High School diploma/college transcript(s)
- PCS orders and DD 214 (if applicable)
Emails and documents received by 11 a.m. will be reviewed by NAF HR for eligibility and qualification. Emails and documents received after 11 a.m. will not be considered for hire on May 27.
- Interested applicants that miss the email/document deadline will have to apply via USA Jobs.
Applicants will receive an email informing them if they are being referred or not. Those who are referred will be instructed to wait for a telephone interview call. Telephone interviews will be conducted May 27 between 12 - 5 p.m. by CYS. Referred applicants must be available to accept phone calls between these hours.
Qualifications and Conditions:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Communicate effectively in English (written & orally)
- Must be 18 or older at time of employment
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment and background checks
- Health assessment and immunizations
- Physical ability to lift 40lbs
- Walk, bend, stoop and stand on a routine basis
Hourly rates of pay are based on qualifications:
- Entry Level: $14.14
- Skill Level: $15.56
- Target Level: $17.47