- Cycling (50 min): Using a special stationary bike, classes focus on endurance, strength, intervals, high intensity, and recovery phases in an energetic, fun classroom setting.
- Pedal and Flow (50 min): Combining the invigorating cycling class and the restorative yoga flows.
- Cardio Kickboxing (50 min): High energy martial-arts inspired workout, non-contact. Full body workout with phenomenal core training. Destroy calories while developing coordination, agility, and speed.
- Deep Water Running (60 min): Non-impact aerobic workout conducted in the pool improving overall wellness and cardiovascular fitness
- Zumba (50 min): Dance to great music, with great people, and burn a ton of calories without even realizing it!
- Yoga (80 min): Combines physical exercises, meditation, and breathing techniques to strengthen the muscles and relieve stress.
- Mixxed Fit (50 min): A people-inspired program that combines explosive dance movements with bodyweight toning.
- Bootcamp (50 min): Traditional high-intensity full body workout delivered in a fun atmosphere, challenge yourself and have fun doing it!
- Cardio & Strength (50 min): A total body workout, combining all elements of fitness - cardio, muscle conditioning, coordination, balance andflexibility, utilizing free weights, weighted bars, resistance bands, your body weight, stability balls and more.
- Dance VIBE (50 min): The combination will tone and sculpt your body while burning calories. Be happy and feel free when you Vibrantly Influence in your Body Expression. Just VIBE!
- iStroll (50 min): Parent and Kid friendly Fitness Bootcamp, fitness for the whole family. Fee for class: Free one-week trial, Drop-In $10, Monthly $45, 10 Class Pass $70, 5 Class Pass $45. Details: https://istroll.co/jblm
- Participants should be screened for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 prior to classes.
- If participants are showing/experiencing symptoms, they are asked to not participate for the safety of all.
- Participants must sign in to each class. The classes are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Participants must clean their own equipment before and after use.
All classes are free with the exception of iStroll.
Questions? Please call Jensen at +1(253)967-5975.