- Participants should be screened for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 prior to classes.
- If participants are showing/experiencing symptoms, they are asked to not participate for the safety of all.
- Mask wearing is recommended during all group exercise classes to include high-intensity classes. People who are engaged in high-intensity activities may not be able to wear a face covering to exercise. At a minimum, patrons will arrive and leave in a face covering, wear coverings between equipment or stations, and wear facial coverings throughout other areas of facilities. Patrons who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear face coverings.
- Equipment will be arranged as such so that users are not facing each other and will be positioned at least 10ft apart.
- Participants must register and sign in to each class at the fitness center. The classes are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Participants must clean their own equipment before and after use.
- Participants are to bring their own equipment such as yoga mats and gloves that cannot be easily disinfected
- I Stroll (50 min): Parent and Kid friendly Fitness Bootcamp, fitness for the whole family. Fee for class: Free one-week trial, Drop-In $10, Monthly $45, 10 Class Pass $70, 5 Class Pass $45.
- Cycling (50 min): Using a special stationary bike, classes focus on endurance, strength, intervals, high intensity, and recovery phases in an energetic, fun classroom setting.
- Pedal and Flow (50 min): Combining the invigorating cycling class and the restorative yoga flows.
- Cardio Kickboxing (50 min): High energy martial-arts inspired workout, non-contact. Full body workout with phenomenal core training. Destroy calories while developing coordination, agility, and speed.
- Strength Training (50 min): Strength training for a total body workout. Build muscle and stamina.
- Zumba (50 min): Dance to great music, with great people, and burn a ton of calories without even realizing it!
- Yoga (50 min): Combines physical exercises, meditation, and breathing techniques to strengthen the muscles and relieve stress.
- Mixxed Fit (50 min): Mix up your fitness routine in this high-intensity workout geared to keep your body guessing.
- Bootcamp (50 min): Traditional high-intensity full body workout delivered in a fun atmosphere, challenge yourself and have fun doing it!