- Renter agrees to return equipment in same condition as it was issued. Renter is responsible for any lost or damaged equipment.
- Early returns will not be credited.
- Does not include loading and unloading, tie-down straps or rope.
- Fuel (gasoline, propane, charcoal, etc.) must be full upon return.
- Late equipment will be charged the normal daily rate until returned.
- Rentals must be returned before 5 p.m. (Does not apply to weekend packages or winter items)
- Please ensure towing requirements are met. Improper towing setups may result in loss of reservations.
- Reservations require a minimum of 24 hours' notice.
- May 1–Sept. 30: Guests may stay in a site for a 14-day period. Patrons may not exceed 14 days per campsite. If other campsites are available on checkout day, you may move to another site for an additional 14 days.
- Guests may stay in a site for a 28-day period per calendar month. Patrons may not exceed 28 days per campsite. If other campsites are available on checkout day, you may move to another site for an additional 28 days.
- Payment in full is required for RV Park reservations.
General reservation/cancellation policy
Equipment Rental Periods
The equipment is offered based on availability and at the discretion of the manager.
Applies to winter rental items rented over a weekend (i.e., the weekend rates are from noon Friday to 11 a.m. on Monday, no exceptions). Any additional days will be added to a weekend rate. Example: Item picked up Thursday at noon and returned Tuesday at 11 a.m. This item would be charged a weekend plus two days.
Travel trailer, boats, grills and utility trailers can be reserved up to 30 days in advance. All other items are checked out on a first-come, first-served basis.
Customers are required to pay for 100% of the rental at the time of reservation. Cancellations made within 7 calendar days will not receive a refund. Cancellations made outside 7 calendar days will receive a full refund.
Rental Equipment Damages and Delinquencies
Be aware! The user is responsible for full restitution of value of any equipment lost, damaged or stolen. If you cannot return the items on schedule, contact our office to explain the situation; this may prevent additional charges.
All items issued will be checked upon return.
In addition to the general policy, the following applies:
Cabin & campgrounds reservation season
Inspect each item checked out before leaving the facility
Please take proper steps to inspect all equipment before you check it out, and notify a staff member of any obvious damages or lack of cleanliness; this may prevent additional charges. If no problem is noted on the receipt, it will be assumed the equipment is issued in good, clean, damage-free condition. Damage or loss of any items will be charged to the user for the cost to repair or replace the item in accordance with base regulations.
Refunds will be issued ONLY by approval of the Director of Outdoor Recreation. Other than special circumstances (i.e., medical emergency, deployment or other military job-related tasking), absolutely NO refunds will be issued. Proper official documentation is required for special circumstances.
Eligible patrons include active duty military, Department of Defense civilian employees, U.S. military retirees and members of the Armed Forces Reserve (18 years or older). Family members of the above groups, 18 years or older with a military/government ID card, are also eligible.
Veterans who are former prisoners of war, all veterans with service-connected disabilities and individuals approved and designated as the primary family caregivers of eligible veterans under the VA Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family Caregivers. Patrons will have to present their Veteran Health Identification Card from the VA to complete their transactions.