- Cardio equipment, LifeFitness and Nautilus circuits, Hammer Strength equipment, a functional fitness area, spin bike room and free weights.
- Basketball and volleyball courts.
- Parent-Child line-of-sight workout area, see rules below.
- Parent-Child Area Rules
- Parent/legal guardian must remain in area with children at all times.
- Children must be supervised by their own parent/legal guardian.
- Children are only allowed in the Parent-Child Area and cannot roam other areas of facility outside of age requirement guidance in existence (Youth Use Policies).
- Maximum capacity of children and adults in the Parent-Child area is: 10
- Users of area must sign in at the reception desk acknowledging Parent-Child Area policies.
- Users of area must refrain from bringing a sick child into the Parent-Child Area.
- All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a reasonable, responsible and prudent manner in accordance with facility rules and regulations.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Parent-Child Area.
- Equipment must be wiped off after use and equipment properly stowed away in both exercise and Parent-Child Area.
This facility features:
24/7 gym access has returned please visit this page for details.