Date: Jul 16 2019, 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
MWR is hiring! See the following link for some of the positions we are filling:
Now hiring child care and food & beverage positions!
JBLM NAF Human Resources Office is sponsoring an MWR Job Fair!
Come to Eagles Pride Golf Course to apply. Recruitment schedule of events is as follows:
8-10 a.m.: Applicants submit applications and resumes
9:45 a.m.- 2 p.m.: Facility managers conduct initial interviews and NAF HR extends tentative job offers.
Qualifications and pay vary by position. Take a look at USAjobs.gov and inquire at the hiring event.
Applicants should bring their Social Security card and a picture ID, high school diploma or GED certificate and provide the names and phone numbers of four references. Applicants must submit a paper application and a résumé by 10 a.m. at the Recruiting Fair to be considered for a same-day interview. Initial interviews and tentative job offers may be extended, and preliminary background
checks will be initiated from 9:45 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Can't make it to the fair? Join us at other upcoming recruiting fairs or apply online at USAjobs.gov.
Benefits of working at JBLM/for the U.S. government:
• Free on-the-job early childhood education training that can be used for college credit and job advancement.
• Free use of fully equipped sports & fitness centers and pools, including free aerobics and fitness classes.
• Full access to leisure activities (bowling, golf, American Lake recreation, skate parks, beachside picnic areas, on-base dining, special events and festivals).
• Discount tickets to popular attractions across the U.S., movies, sports and more.
• Inexpensive recreational rentals for camping, hiking, snow sports, water fun, parties, sports, RV traveling and other outdoor recreation.
• Access to guided group trips and other outdoor adventures through the outdoor recreation program.
• Access to outdoor recreation areas (skeet & trap range, ATV course, marina, Shoreline Park and on-base cabin rentals and travel camps.)
• Full use of self-help auto centers, arts & crafts center, recreation centers, used-car buy-and-sell lots, library programs, parent-and-child play centers and more.
• Regular full-time and part-time employees also receive retirement benefits, health benefits, vacation and sick leave.
jblm.armymwr.com/employment (253) 967-5493/967-7776