- Free gaming areas at Grandstaff Library at Lewis Main and McChord Library at McChord Field. Also choose from thousands of games to check out and play at home.
- Free monthly summer movies through October.
- Free indoor swimming, skate park, group fitness classes and basketball courts.
- Free language courses online through Mango, available to JBLM library patrons.
- Free children’s storytimes, Lego clubs, book clubs and craft clubs at your JBLM libraries.
- Free movies, gaming, tourneys, live televised events and special appearances for DOD ID card holders ages 18 and older at Warrior Zone.
- Free gym access at our seven fitness centers, some of which offer 24/7 fitness center access.
Whether you’re new to JBLM or have worked here much of your career, you’re part of the JBLM community and have full access to its many unique benefits.
Lucky you! You can experience a large number of free and exclusive services and activities. We hope you take full advantage of our community while you’re here!
Recreation, classes & clubs
If you dig a little into our website, you’ll find details on all sorts of freebies to entertain, equip and inform you and your family at JBLM.
Here are a few treasures for you to discover: