Lewis Main Auto Skills Center
- Engine analysis
- Emissions test and diagnosis
- Machine work for drums, rotors and valves
- Computer wheel balancing
- Professional mechanics are available for information and guidance
Item Price Flat Bay / Bench Work, per hour $6 Lift / Hoist Bay, per hour $8 Repair Assistance Fee, hands on $35 Computer Printout, each $10 Battery Charge $5 Charging System Check $8 Bearing Press, RWD $5 Bearing Press, FWD $10 Roter Turn, each $10 Tire Change, self-service, each $4 Tire Change, shop provides service, each, 13 to 15 inch $8 Tire Change, shop provides service, each, 16 to 20 inch $10 Tire Balance $10 Tire Repair, patch only $10 Bead Blast Cabinet, per hour $6 Welding Service, per hour $25
- Vehicle Storage
Outdoor Spaces – Monthly Fees
Space Size Price 20 feet $45 21 to 30 feet $50 31 to 39 feet $55 40 feet and over $60
Covered Outdoor Space - Monthly Fees
Space Size Price Up to 20 feet $65 40 feet $100
- All customers must have military ID and vehicle registration in their name to work on their vehicle.
- All patrons must wear closed-toe shoes and a shirt to work in shop area.
- Children younger than 13 are not allowed in shop area.
- No new customers will be signed in one hour before closing.
- All work will end and clean-up will occur 30 minutes prior to closing.
Hours of Operation
|Thursday||1 p.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Friday||1 p.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
The Auto Center at Lewis Main has available areas and equipment for engine maintenance and rebuild and lube hoists.
Free oil change for deployed spouses
Deployed spouses can bring in copy of orders to get free oil change service. This is for the service only. Please bring your own oil and filter. Call for an appointment.